Status
  • Check Status before purchase!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Transported

Midnight Apex

Usability

When I look for cheats I look for obviously the ones that haven't been detected in some time, but I also look for the ones I can see the developers have put time into. Midnight is the cleanest Apex cheat I've seen to date. I didn't have to reference the manual one time when using the cheats, as everything is explained but I do recommend referencing the manual if you're new to setting up the programs.

Overall, the usability of the cheat is a solid 9/10.

Aimbot

Lets be real for a second, we all love to go rage mode sometimes and just absolutely obliterate everything we come in contact with, but (thankfully) midnight makes that more difficult than it should be, to prevent accidents for the newcomers. The aimbot comes with a smooth rate setting, a smooth rate at distance, prediction, and a whole slew of other things. The only bad thing is you cannot set a custom keybind for the aimbot, and the choices they have are slim but MB1 always works. For legit aiming like a pro, Midnight is the way to go.

Overall the aimbot I give a 9.5/10.

E.S.P

The best I've seen, anywhere. Your teammates glow, you can set boxes around the enemy, you can set the boxes to only show when visible, you can make the enemy simply glow, there are so many options, I can't sit here and type everything about it out. Seriously, the best I've seen.

Overall the ESP I give a 10/10.

Overall -> 9.5/10

Sign in to follow this