Status
  • Check Status before purchase!!!
Sign in to follow this  
Neco2999

Athene Eft Review

Sup everyone!

So, i've been using this Cheat for a few Games and I have to say, its amazing so I thought i'd let you Guys know with a short Review.

1. Features

Player ES.P: Not much to say about this one, it does what it should and works perfectly fine. It has some troubles Detecting Enemys Heads as Visible when behind some Walls but other than that, perfect.

Item ES.P: Same as the Player ES.P, works perfectly fine. Needs some Settings to be done from the Player itself since otherwise the whole Screen would be full of Items showing up. But its awesome and super easy to find what you need with it.

It would be nice if the cheese 

ES.P Overall: Great Features, especially the "Inventory" Part where you can see what the Enemy Player has in his Inventory, helps a lot to decide wether to go for the Guy and kill him or spare his life and look for a better Victim. 

Rating for the ES.P: 10/10

Aim**t: The Aim**t is super awesome and works flawlessly. The Customization is awesome, super accurate.  

No sway / No breath / No recoil is awesome, yet I think its a bit obvious I dont have those Features on all the time.

It has everything what an Aimbot should have, and works the way an Aimbot should work, great work.

Rating for the Aimbot: 10/10

Misc Features: I havent really used alot of the Misc Features so im just going to talk about those that I have used and ignore the others for now.

1. Auto Unlocker: I didnt try as it said there was Risk.

Rating for Misc Features: 8/10

2. Security

Cant really say much about this one so far, but as of right now it looks good. As of right now I havent had any Problems.

Rating for Security: --- I leave this blank for now and will Update the Review when I used the Cheat a bit longer.

3. Price

20$ for a Cheat like this is nothing. Super fair price, nothing else to say about this!

Thanks for the oportunity to have such an awesome Cheese

Cheers

Neco2999

Sign in to follow this