Status
  • Check Status before purchase!!!
Sign in to follow this  
AikoAmari

Rainbow Six Siege - Angel

Brilliant,. This cheat has everything you will ever need. If you want to closet cheat this is perfect. Shame i didn't get to use a lot of my 24 hours but even so the few I did this cheat was awesome. I can 100% vouch this cheat and confirm it is one of the best undetected cheats out there, For a more detailed review look below.

Menu: It has a quite slick look to it. I love the color scheme and everything is so smooth. You wont struggle in finding anything. Overall its an amazing menu that has clearly had some effort put into it unlike some other cheats. 9/10

Aimbot: As R6 is a very competitive game, aimbot is rather incredibly hard to hide. Although if you move past that the aimbot is rather flexible with the options you are given. Although I personally don't enjoy using the regular aimbot it is definitely a good overall aimbot for those who enjoy rage hacking. 8/10

Silent Aimbot: I consider this to be the true gem of the cheat. If you don't know much how about the silent aimbot works let me give you a quick rundown. Pretty much this aimbot allows you to hit any part of an enemies body and it will result in a head shot. This is incredibly good for the mid ranks ranging from bronze to gold 3/2. After that people may start calling you out for it but its still very viable later on if you know what you are doing. This was pretty much the bane of my existence during my time using this cheat. 10/10

ESP: Overall its just your regular esp and chams. This part of the cheat was nothing really that special but it did what you need it to do. 8/10 Got the job done

Misc: Vault Jump: Works perfectly as intended. Obviously not recommended due to easy reports but still works for people who want to rage. 8/10

Misc: Cosmetics: AMAZING. This may be the thing that you need to decide on which cheat you plan on picking. Not only do you do you get access to every operator in the game, you also get every cosmetic! All 1115 charms and skins. You get every elite skin and every headgear and uniform. It is also shown server-side so you can flex to all your friends with rare skins such as ex, black ice. This is perfect. I loved it alot. 10/10

Misc: Invisibility: I personally did not use this during my time playing but I assume it does as what is intended. I cannot give it a rating but I am assuming it works pretty well.

Overall 9/10 This cheat worked rather well. Got everything I needed and more. I would recommend for rage and closet cheaters. Truly a good cheat. Good aimbot and misc. Also great support from the staff team of angel.

Sign in to follow this